What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A step-by-step guide to improving your credit score
- Teaching how to get your creditors to settle your debts for 5 to 10 cents on the dollar
- Teaching how to easily erase file variations and other errors on your credit report
- Teaching how to add good accounts that may be missing from your credit report
- Teaching how to get the Federal Trade Commission to accelerate your results
- Teaching a simple yet powerful strategy to get rid of judgments and liens
- Teaching an undisputed best way to clean-up defaulted student loans
- Teaching an almost unheard of strategy to quickly delete repos
- Teaching a special ‘insider secret’ almost nobody know about
- Teaching how to use small claims court to remove bad credit
- Teaching how to stop collection agency harassment
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Attorney’s Guide To Credit Repair scores 74.15/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.attorneycreditrepairguide.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: attorneycreditrepairguide.com you’ll also be taken through to attorneycreditrepairguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)